Postdoctoral Fellow in Human Neuroimaging
- A PhD or MD/PhD degree in Neuroscience, Biomedical Engineering, Mathematics, or related fields of biomedical sciences.
- Expertise in human brain imaging, including but not limited to fMRI, EEG, and DWI.
- Solid experience with scientific computing, including but not limited to computational (Python, MATLAB) and statistical (AFNI, FSL, SPM) methods.
- Ability to work effectively independently and collaborate on projects with multiple investigators.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent academic credentials, including a strong publication record.
MGB Taleo Requisition Number: 3236874 and 3236876